We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in San Antonio
Sewer backups are an expensive mess. Damage and restoration can be costly—on average, about $4,400.
San Antonio Air Service Experts can help you steer clear of that by validating you have a backflow assembly. This shields against backups.
Most homeowners may not realize they’re liable for maintaining and repairing the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline that connects the San Antonio sanitary sewer main and your house.
At San Antonio Air Service Experts, our plumbers and technicians have the skills, experience and talent to perform everything related to sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s leading your sewer to fail or become obstructed, make sure to get in touch with us as soon as you find trouble. Fixing it before it gets out of control can help you avoid expensive loss to your residence.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Blockages in the city’s sanitary sewer main can lead to your sewer backing up. Tree roots can also cause problems if they get tangled in into your lines.
There are several you can do to avoid a backup.
- Dispose of waste correctly.
- Don’t put grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine items.
- Have San Antonio Air Service Experts put in a backwater prevention valve to prevent sewer backflows.
- Have us seek out and correct illegal plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can obstruct your lines with debris and silt.
- Install a new line and tap with plastic pipe to prevent tree roots from damaging your lines.
Contact San Antonio Air Service Experts today at 210-570-9705 or book an appointment online and let us do the dirty work for you. We sell quality equipment solutions and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*