Expert Sump Pump Repair and Replacement in San Antonio
You likely don’t think about your sump pump until it rains hard. Then you hope it’s working correctly so your San Antonio basement doesn’t flood.
Sump pumps can cease running for a few various reasons.
We’ve handled it all. If your pump isn’t running properly, call the Experts at San Antonio Air Service Experts to determine the problem.
We’ll examine your pump during our visit and offer preventive maintenance advice, so it won’t go out when you need it most.
Common Causes of Sump Pump Failure
Sump pumps can stop operating for a couple of different reasons:
- No power
- Lack of maintenance
- Wrong unit size
- Incorrect installation
- Switch problems
- Frozen or clogged discharge lines
- Age (average pump lasts 10 years)
Sump Pump Maintenance Checklist
There are a few simple things you can do to verify your sump pump is prepared for efficiency.
- Check that the cord is in decent shape.
- Plug it into a GFCI outlet in case of power surges.
- Ensure the pump is straight and not tilting to one side, since this can trigger the pump to not activate when needed.
- If the pump hasn’t been on recently, dump a bucket of water into the pit to verify the pump starts and removes the water efficiently.
- During drought-like weather, take out the sump pump and clean the grate on the bottom since it can draw small stones into the grate over time.
- Make sure the discharge pipe’s vent hole isn’t plugged.
Trust San Antonio Air Service Experts for Your Sump Pump Needs
Because your sump pump is a kind of insurance to shield your home from water damage, trust the specialists at San Antonio Air Service Experts to verify yours is taking care of business.
We’ve got the knowledge—whether you need sump pump repair or sump pump replacement. Plus, all of our services are supported by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* Contact us at 210-570-9705 or request an appointment online.