End Expensive Water Leaks in Your San Antonio Home
The typical home loses 2,000 to 20,000 gallons of water every year as a result of leaks, according to the Alliance for Water Efficiency.
Dripping faucets and leaky water heaters aren’t difficult to catch. But other leaks like toilet flapper valves or cracked water supply lines can go undiscovered for a long time.
A water leak can be costly. You’re paying for additional water you don’t need, and leaks can wreak havoc on your home.
That’s why it’s important to locate and repair the smallest leak.
San Antonio Air Service Experts is here to help you accomplish just that. We have the knowledge for qualified leak detection and water line repair in San Antonio.
6 Signs You Could Have a Plumbing Leak
Finding and fixing leaks are the most routine calls we field for plumbing services. Repairing a leak ASAP can help you avoid expensive water damage. Some leaks might be more difficult to pinpoint than others, but there are a couple telltale hints that you need to contact a plumber in San Antonio. Here are the top six:
- Your water bill is bigger than average.
- Your pipes frequently make thumping sounds.
- There are rusty stains in your toilet, or your water is reddish.
- Floors or walls seem wet or soft.
- You see water stains on the ceiling or walls.
- There’s moist soil or erosion by your home’s foundation.
How to Figure Out if You Have a Leak
If you believe you have a leak but can’t see the evidence, check your water meter:
- Confirm no water is being used inside or outside your home.
- Examine the leak indicator on your water meter. The indicator is usually a triangular dial or tiny silver circle. If the dial is moving, you likely have a leak.
We can find the source of the leak and get it stopped before you spend more money or by chance damage your home.
Common Places for Water Leaks
With all the spots water is used in your home, there are many areas you could uncover a leak.
Leaks can be caused by cracked seals around water connectors, corroded pipes, clogs and more.
They commonly occur:
- On water supply lines and connections underneath the kitchen sink
- In washing machines, particularly ones that are growing old
- In hot- and cold-water hoses linked to your washing machine
If you find evidence of a leak, we can get things back to normal. Plus, we endorse all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* Call us at 210-570-9705 or book an appointment online.