Furnace Installation in San Antonio Reinforced With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t just repair and service heating systems, we also provide top-notch furnace installation in San Antonio.
What makes our skilled labor stand out from other HVAC companies? We’ve fine-tuned our process as time has gone by.
All of our professionals are ACE certified, which means they’ve received the most respected technical accreditation in the industry. They also are involved in ongoing industry and equipment education to find the greatest methods to provide furnace repair and furnace maintenance, along with pro furnace installation.
And we stand behind all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so sure of our quality work that we give you time to think it over—a year, in fact.
Contact us at 210-570-9705 to schedule your furnace installation today.
How Should I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It may be hard to know right when your heating system is starting to break down or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system will reveal clues that it’s close to wearing out. Here are a few of the most usual signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With professional maintenance, most furnaces survive for around 20 years, although some can last even longer. If yours is getting close to that age, it’s helpful to initiate planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t risk an interruption in comfort when your furnace shuts down permanently.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair should this happen. If your newest bills are over half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are repeatedly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about upgrading your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a common side effect, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a few signs that your furnace is having trouble keeping up:
- Your furnace switches on and off too frequently, even if you consistently change the air filter.
- Your furnace blows cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You have trouble regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly adjusting the thermostat because your home seems too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation might help you decrease your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at using fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can really add up over its lifetime!
4. Weird Furnace Noises
It’s expected for your furnace to produce some noise as it runs. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching might mean there’s something decidedly wrong with it. Because these problems can be expensive to repair, it’s typically better to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is functioning normally, its burner flames will be blue. If you find yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t using fuel very well and might even be spewing out harmful carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide problems is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced immediately.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more cost-effective to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Plus, you’ll also enjoy higher energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which isn’t always compatible with an older model.
- You want to enhance your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which aren’t guaranteed to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Recognizing when to request furnace installation can be complicated and stressful. Our Experts at San Antonio Air Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can count on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 210-570-9705 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Expect When it’s Furnace Installation Time
Here’s what you can expect when we put in your new heating system.
- Neat installation—When we’re inside, we’ll use shoe covers to shield your flooring from any mud we might carry in. We put down sheets around the installation location to avoid messes.
- Expert services—Our Experts have earned some of the best distinguished technical certifications in the industry.
- A thorough check—After we’re done, we go over a list to double-check your heater is running properly before we go.
- Going above and beyond—We’ll put in your new heating system to adhere to local code. And we’ll often go above and beyond, for the most outstanding service anywhere.
Request Your Furnace Installation Now with San Antonio Air Service Experts
Need one more reason to get a heating system from San Antonio Air Service Experts?
Your new furnace includes a free membership plan. This offers you a leg up on appropriate furnace tune-ups and keeps your warranty effective.
Give us a call at 210-570-9705 or contact us online to schedule your appointment today. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.