A popping disturbance is a common sign of an undersized duct design. This occurs when there’s greater airflow than your ductwork can handle.
Issues with your ductwork might cause other ventilation and air quality troubles, including:
- Excessive noise
- Greater energy consumption
- Early system failure
- Irregular heating and cooling
- Damaged AC compressor in the summer
- Too hot furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold increase inside ducts
Contact an experienced company in San Antonio, like San Antonio Air Service Experts, to look at your house’s ventilation system. We can offer suggestions for duct repair or installation.