It’s easy to fail to remember routine tune-ups for your heating and cooling system. But it’s the first priority we’re keeping in mind at San Antonio Air Service Experts.
That’s since routine maintenance gives many advantages for your equipment, such as enhanced efficiency and a decreased chance for issues. You can have these perks—and more—by signing up for our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll enjoy quick response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also save more on our Expert repairs. As always, our service is backed by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also complete a thorough check of your equipment whenever they’re at your residence. These checks might help uncover heating, cooling and indoor air quality issues. If you need to improve your home’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products too.
You’ll also get our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes over the HVAC issues in your house. This may help you make an informed choice when you’re debating repair or replacement.
Why is Routine HVAC Maintenance so Essential?
Yearly maintenance delivers many perks for your heating and cooling equipment.
- Brings back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on utility costs.**
- Pinpoints little issues before they cause pricey repairs.
- Helps prolong your equipment’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty intact.
- Helps safeguard your loved ones from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning heating system.
This membership plan has seasonal Precision Tune-Ups for your HVAC equipment. This work is the most exhaustive in the industry. That’s because its multistep cleaning and adjustment steps help restore your equipment to the highest efficiency, trustworthiness and energy savings.
Along with a 29-point visual check, here’s what each tune-up includes.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Assessing thermostat calibration
- Observing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Analyzing A/C starting capacities and safety devices
- Washing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleaning and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Assessing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting capabilities and safety controls
- Installing new standard air filters
- Strengthening electrical connections
- Measuring volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Has to Offer
- Annual Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Regular safety checks
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime fees
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality products
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on each visit
- 29-point visual check on each visit
To start the process, contact our Experts at 210-570-9705. We’ll help you choose the best membership plan to match your requirements and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.