Summer has made its way to San Antonio and the last thing you need is your air conditioner malfunctioning during the extreme heat. Help stop your home’s AC from malfunctioning with a yearly A/C system tune-up from San Antonio Air Service Experts.
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Just like you visit your doctor annually for a check-up, an A/C system tune-up is a yearly visit to make sure your central air conditioning is healthy and operating correctly. Most typical air conditioner tune-ups will include condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, evaluating your refrigerant levels and observing for leaks, inspecting and tightening all electrical components, and assessing the function of the blower belt and blower motor.
air conditioner tune-ups with San Antonio Air Service Experts
When you call San Antonio Air Service Experts for your air conditioner tune-up, our tune-ups come complete with a full visual inspection along with a detailed cleaning. Read on to see the complete process for our System Inspection and Precision AC tune-up.
- Fully calibrate thermostat
- Check oil and air filters
- Evaluate blower components
- Assess air flow
- Examine all electrical connections
- Confirm proper system performance
- Confirm quality of installation
- Inspect area around AC
- Examine equipment clearances
- Examine overall condition
- Examine condenser and evaporator coils
- Test starting capabilities
- Evaluate safety components
- Assess temperature variation in supply and return
- Survey refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Replace or clean standard home air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Evaluate volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving pieces
- Clean condensate drain
- Apply protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Issue biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
San Antonio Air Service Experts in San Antonio is currently celebrating summer with discounts on A/C system tune-ups and select heating and cooling system upgrades. To discover more or schedule your annual A/C system tune-up, call 210-570-9705 today!