Summer has made its way to San Antonio and the last thing you need is your AC malfunctioning during the extreme heat. Help stop your home’s AC from failing with a yearly A/C system tune-up from San Antonio Air Service Experts.
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Just like you visit your doctor annually for a check-up, an A/C system tune-up is an annual visit to make sure your central air conditioning is healthy and operating correctly. Most common air conditioner tune-ups will entail condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, evaluating your refrigerant levels and observing for leaks, inspecting and tightening all electrical parts, and evaluating the performance of the blower belt and blower motor.
AC tune-ups with San Antonio Air Service Experts
When you call San Antonio Air Service Experts for your air conditioner tune-up, our tune-ups come complete with a full visual inspection as well as a detailed cleaning. Read on to see the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision AC tune-up.
- Full calibration of thermostat
- Check air and/or oil filters
- Check blower components
- Assess air flow
- Examine all electrical connections
- Ensure proper system performance
- Confirm quality of installation
- Inspect area around AC
- Examine equipment clearances
- Evaluate overall condition
- Check condenser and evaporator coils
- Test starting capabilities
- Analyze safety controls
- Measure temperature variation in supply and return
- Survey refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Replace or clean standard home air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving pieces
- Clean condensate drain
- Apply protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Issue biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
San Antonio Air Service Experts in San Antonio is currently celebrating summer with discounts on A/C system tune-ups and select heating and cooling system upgrades. To discover more or schedule your seasonal A/C system tune-up, call 210-570-9705 today!