We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to review the common heating problems San Antonio homeowners often call San Antonio Air Service Experts about. Although there are theoretically hundreds of reasons why your San Antonio home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Listed below are the top five problems that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat breaks producing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air circulation problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace excessive heat or poor heating control
3. Dirty or clogged filters resulting in airflow and comfort problems
4. Furnace or heating system pilot or ignition control problems, resulting in sporadic or no heat
5. Inconsistent maintenance history may cause unexpected breakdowns, poor comfort or higher energy costs (plus a lot of homeowner frustration!)
Each of these common issues can be resolved by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from San Antonio Air Service Experts can quickly diagnose the problem area and make the needed repairs. Getting a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could prevent almost all heating problems that leave you with no heat or low comfort levels. When you get a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they run correctly and at peak efficiency during the heating season. Vital items like Carbon Monoxide checks, plenty of combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also key elements to the tune-up process. Most importantly – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age have the potential to pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, this is particularly the case if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment regularly.
Contact San Antonio Air Service Experts of San Antonio at to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.