No matter what the elements outside, the temperature inside your home dictates how comfortable your family will feel. Set it just right and your house will be a nice escape from everything. But if your HVAC system isn’t working the right way, you’ll recognize it. And it won’t be pleasant.
Get ready to take a thorough look at the manner you’re managing your heating and cooling equipment. It could be the difference between a solid system or a problematic performer. Complete this quick quiz from Service Experts to find out more.
- The warm season is not far away. How do you prepare your AC?
- Switch out the HVAC filter and dust the vents. Then it’s good to go.
- Make an appointment with the pros for a seasonal checkup.
- Nothing at all. It will be fine.
- You’re hosting an event on a hot night, but the AC isn’t cooling your space. What’s your first step?
- Instruct my attendees to bring chilled beverages.
- Book an emergency repair to get it working before guests arrive.
- Start my fans and wish for a cool breeze.
- Your current HVAC is getting old. What’s your plan when it’s time for a replacement?
- Allow my contractor choose and pay for it with a credit card.
- Save worries and charges by signing up for a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Buy the most costly system currently available.
- When you get your next monthly power bill, what do you expect you’ll discover?
- It will be a little higher. My heating and cooling bills have skyrocketed.
- It will be similar to the cost for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I open it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are stunning.
- Your heating and cooling system is making a weird noise. What’s your next step?
- Dig out my toolbox and devote a weekend struggling to fix it.
- Schedule a professional technician to take a look.
- Block it out and hope it goes away.
Get ready to add up your results. If you selected mostly Bs, your heating and cooling tendencies are on the money. You’re taking care of your machine and you prepared a plan for down the road. But if you replied to any of these scenarios with As or Cs, you should make a number of changes to help your HVAC perform better. Keep going to learn how.
Better HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Arrange Annual Maintenance While switching out your air filter and dusting your vents are important tasks to prep your machinery for a different season, a professional maintenance visit is necessary to finish the process. During a regular maintenance visit, your Expert technician will perform a series of tasks that help out the energy efficiency of your system. And while they’re in your home, your HVAC professional will keep an eye out for more significant issues for your home. That could save you an expensive breakdown later in the season.
Choose a heating and cooling company that offers emergency repairs. Even carefully maintained heating and cooling systems can have problems on occasion. And it always seems to happen at the most inconvenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can manage the headache and discomfort. The Service Experts Advantage Program provides that much needed service to customers at no additional cost.
Have a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Well-maintained HVAC systems can operate for 10 to 15 years, but they can’t last forever. Make a plan now to bypass last-minute pressure when your machine takes its final bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be of assistance. It provides you a new high-efficiency HVAC system with no up-front charges. And as an added bonus, the program also offers free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy expenses and call us when they dramatically change. Your electricity bills can tell you more than your monthly expenses. If you’re noticing a regular climb in your charges but no change in home comfort, something is probably going on with your equipment. A modern high-efficiency system can give you peace of mind with more reliable energy usage—and that means fewer shocks on your bill.
Act when you notice a strange noise from your HVAC system. That noise is more than bothersome. It illustrates something is wrong with your HVAC. Even if it’s a relatively small trouble, left alone it could make for an pricey repair down the road. Don’t try to work on it yourself. Leave it to the Experts to figure out and fix it.
Your home comfort system can cost you big when you don’t manage it. If you use these tips, you could save time, additional costs and frustration. And if your equipment just isn’t helping anymore, consider installing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can find you a modern energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To learn more, give us a call or request an appointment online. We’re happy to help!