How Are Your HVAC Habits Affecting Your Budget?
No matter what the elements outside in San Antonio, the temperature inside your house dictates how comfortable your family will be. Set it just right and your rooms will be a nice escape from everything. But if your HVAC system isn’t functioning the right way, you’ll recognize it. And it won’t be pleasant.
Take time for a thorough look at the manner you’re handling your heating and cooling equipment. It could be the difference between a superstar system or a problematic performer. Complete this short quiz from San Antonio Air Service Experts to see how you stack up.
- The warm season is coming up fast in San Antonio. How do you prepare your system?
- Switch out the HVAC filter and dust the vents. Then it’s good to go.
- Bring in the pros for seasonal maintenance.
- Nothing at all. It will be fine.
- You’re having an event on a hot night, but the AC isn’t doing anything. What’s your first step?
- Instruct my attendees to bring icy beverages.
- Book an emergency repair to get it functioning before guests arrive.
- Start my fans and hope for a cool breeze.
- Your current HVAC is getting old. What’s your plan when it’s time for a replacement?
- Allow my contractor to choose and pay for it with a credit card.
- Save worries and expenses by signing up for a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Buy the most expensive system on the market in San Antonio.
- When you get your next monthly power bill, what do you expect you’ll discover?
- It will be a little higher. My home comfort bills have skyrocketed.
- It will be similar to the cost for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I see it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are stunning.
- Your heating and cooling system is making a strange noise. What do you do?
- Get my toolbox and devote a weekend struggling to fix it.
- Schedule a professional technician to examine it.
- Block it out and pray it goes away.
Get ready to add up your results. If you selected mostly Bs, your heating and cooling tendencies are on the money. You’re taking care of your machine and you prepared a plan for down the road. But if you answered any of these scenarios with As or Cs, you should make a number of changes to help your HVAC perform better. Keep going to learn how.
Better HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Arrange Annual Maintenance While switching out your air filter and dusting your vents are important tasks to ready your machinery for a different season, a professional tune-up is necessary to finish the process. During a regular maintenance visit, your Expert technician will perform a series of tasks that help out the energy efficiency professional will look out for more significant issues for your equipment. That could save you an expensive breakdown later in the season.
Choose a heating and cooling company that offers emergency repairs. Even carefully maintained heating and cooling systems can have trouble on occasion. And it always seems to happen at the most inconvenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can manage the headache and distress. The Service Experts Advantage Program provides that much needed service to homeowners at no additional cost.
Have a plan for your HVAC system replacement. Well-maintained HVAC systems can operate for 10 to 15 years, but they can’t last forever. Create a strategy now to escape last-minute pressure when your machine takes its last bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be of assistance. It provides you a new high-efficiency HVAC system with no up-front charges. Even better, the program includes free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy expenses and call us when they dramatically change. Your electricity bills can tell you more than your monthly expenses. If you’re seeing a regular hike in your bills but no change in home comfort, something is likely happening with your system. A modern high-efficiency system can offer you peace of mind with more constant energy usage—and that means fewer shocks on your bill.
Act when you notice a strange noise from your HVAC system. That noise is more than bothersome. It is telling you something is wrong with your equipment. Even if it’s a seemingly small trouble, left without professional help it could make for a pricey repair later on. Don’t try to work on it yourself. Leave it to the Experts to figure out and set it right.
Your HVAC can cost you big when you don’t manage it. If you work with these tips, you could save time, additional costs and frustration. And if your system just isn’t helping anymore, consider installing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can find you a modern energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To learn more, give us a call or request an appointment online. We’re happy to help!