Your HVAC system’s health is essential, because it keeps your home comfy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen instinctively. Your HVAC system works hard all year to keep you comfy. This makes it exposed to a wide range of issues.
Often malfunctions are minor enough that they won’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from working. But they can affect its energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling expenses. If these troubles get worse, your complete system could be in danger.
That’s hassle and expenses that you could have been able to avoid. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC service can reduce the possibility of malfunctions by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Needed
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or working correctly, you may wonder whether maintenance is necessary. It is, and here are a few reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty valid. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But skipping regular furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in most cases, you’re nullifying your warranty. Spending a small sum on maintenance now can help you prevent expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise include.
- Discovers minor problems early. Preventing expensive troubles from occuring beforehand is the smartest method to protect your HVAC system. Yearly maintenance work provides the opportunity to closely check and lubricate important internal parts. And it also gives time to get required repairs finished before the peak heating or cooling season starts. You’ll conserve more money over the years if issues are fixed as they pop up.
- May improve energy efficiency. Regular maintenance is about more than avoiding problems. It’s also to keep your system running as smoothly as possible. Often this creates a boost to your home’s energy efficiency. You might experience decreased energy costs, plus the peace of mind your system is in great shape.
- May help your system work longer. When your HVAC system is operating like it should, it might last a lot longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners last for around 15–20 years, but pro maintenance could help extend this life span even more.
Get More From Your HVAC Membership Plan with San Antonio Air Service Experts
Yearly maintenance is crucial, especially as it can help you save nearly 30% on yearly utility prices.* But with San Antonio Air Service Experts, you’ll be able to select from a variety of membership plans that work with your individual needs. All our memberships are packed full of unique perks provided by NATE-certified Experts.
From comprehensive to budget-conscious, we offer the correct membership plan to keep your home comfort systems without worry and efficient.
If you need to replace your HVAC equipment shortly or just are looking for something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll get a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or big up-front fee is needed.
Don’t want to be charged with unexpected repair costs? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program delivers the broadest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also cover air filters, so you won’t have to worry about being sure to buy them and installing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is designed to fit any budget. You’ll get priority service, even during our busiest times. You won’t have to worry about spending extra if you require us on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip costs are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. In addition, you’ll also get a few other popular perks of our full-featured plans, such as 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just some of our members’ other most-used perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner usually quits during the most extreme temps. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems quit working too, so we’re often facing a large volume of service calls. With a San Antonio Air Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime fees. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your home’s indoor air quality is important more than ever before. That’s why we’re giving 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Made with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We back our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t accurate, you can count on us to keep going until it is.
- Detailed visual check on all visits. Your loved ones’ comfort is our main priority. That’s why every visit has a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a major investment. Keep it protected and enjoy extra advantages by getting one of our membership plans now. Whatever your budget is, we can help you find the matching plan for your needs and home. To start with your membership plan, get in touch with us at 210-570-9705 right away.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.