The health of your HVAC system is critical because it improves home comfort and strong indoor air quality. But an efficient HVAC system doesn’t happen spontaneously. Your furnace and air conditioner work persistently each and every day, which subjects them to a wide variety of potential troubles.
These problems are generally small enough that they rarely stop your furnace or air conditioner from running. However, they could affect energy efficiency—and your energy costs. If these malfunctions expand, your entire system could be vulnerable. These are problems and costs you can bypass with professional HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Worthwhile
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or looks to be working just fine, you might struggle with why HVAC maintenance is needed. Here’s what this routine service does for you.
Keeps Your Warranty in Tact
A warranty shields you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But ignoring yearly maintenance voids your warranty. Spending a small amount on a tune-up now might help you avoid pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise protect you from.
Finds Small Issues Early
Preventing big troubles in the first place is the simplest approach to shield your HVAC system. Annual maintenance visits offer the opportunity to meticulously review and lubricate important internal systems. It also allows an opportunity for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season shows up. You’ll spend less money across your system’s life span if troubles are repaired as they pop up.
Could Enhance Energy Efficiency
Yearly maintenance is about more than minimizing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system performing as well as possible. The stronger performance may shrink your energy expenses by around 30%.
Might Help Your System Run Longer
When your HVAC system runs the way it should, it can live years longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners average a 15-year life span, but consistent maintenance can extend this even further.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
San Antonio Air Service Experts provides a collection of membership plans drafted to fit your individual needs. From budget-friendly options to all-inclusive coverage, we have the ideal maintenance plan to keep your HVAC systems functioning efficiently and consistently.
At about $5 per month, our Priority+™ membership is made to work with any budget. You’ll get priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You also won’t have to worry about spending more on overtime charges if you call our experts on a night, weekend or holiday. Travel expenses are covered as well, saving you close to $99 every visit. You’ll also have access to several of the most-wanted pluses from our full-featured plans, including 15% discounts on repair visits and indoor air quality products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership offers the best value. It adds a yearly safety inspection, greater energy savings and regular preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We suggest the Armor+™ membership if you want peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program includes the most ample protection for your HVAC system. This plan also comes with replacement air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are looking to swap out your HVAC equipment immediately, or you just want equipment that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is best for you. You’ll get a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is needed.
5 Advantages of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a few of our members’ most popular perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to fail during the most extreme weather. Annoyingly, this is frequently when everyone else’s systems break too. So we regularly handle a higher volume of service calls over peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll skip to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip charges or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never have to worry about covering the price of a San Antonio Air Service Experts technician coming to your home.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more beneficial than ever. That’s why our plans come with 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Designed with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We bolster our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t correct, you can count on us to keep working until it is.
- Thorough visual evaluation for every visit. Your home comfort is our number one priority. That’s why every visit comes with a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your HVAC system is a vital home investment. Protect it while receiving access to extra benefits by enrolling in a maintenance plan now. Whatever your budget, we can help you pick the perfect plan for your needs. To begin the process, call us at 210-570-9705 today!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.