With Earth Day coming up, you may be bombarded with recommendations to help “save the earth”. Surprise! We’re here with a few ideas of our own, but for a good purpose. Not only is a tankless water heater environmentally-friendly, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and outlive your ordinary tank heater. Truly! We put together the main reasons you should invest in a tankless water heater.
- Tax Rebates – Although the initial cost can seem a bit discouraging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of approximately $300.
- Continuous Flow – We’ve all felt it. The awful pain of cold water pelting against your body when the hot water runs out and you’re still showing. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters negate that issue altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can last five to ten years longer than old, inefficient tank water heaters. So not only will the government help you out with the cost, you don’t have to replace them as quickly, which also saves you money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only need the necessary amount of energy to heat the volume of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you’re not going to use. This amazing tidbit can save you as much as 20% off your water heating statement. They also require less space since they can be installed on walls (or outdoors if you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be installed under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to burst, no flooding. Although a leak is not impossible as with any plumbing appliance or instrument, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 45 gallons of water sitting around waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t keep water in a tank, you always have fresh, clean water that isn’t from a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these wonderful reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is right for your home, call San Antonio Air Service Experts today for a no-charge in-home analysis
. We want to make sure you invest in the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, tell you all the facts, and be here when you’re ready.