With Earth Day coming up, you may be bombarded with recommendations to help “save the earth”. Surprise! We’re here with a few ideas of our own, but for a good purpose. Not only is a tankless water heater eco-friendly, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and outlive your standard tank heater. Truly! We put together the main reasons you should invest in a tankless water heater.
- Tax Rebates – While the initial cost can seem a bit discouraging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of about $300.
- Continuous Flow – You know the feeling. The awful pain of cold water pelting against your body when the hot water runs out and you’re still showing. Get excited! Tankless water heaters avoid that trouble altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlive old, inefficient tank water heaters by five to ten years. So not only will the government help you out with the cost, you don’t have to replace them as quickly, which also saves you money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only require the necessary amount of energy to heat the volume of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you don’t need. This amazing tidbit can save you as much as 20% off your water heating statement. They also require less space since they can be installed on walls (or outdoors as long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be mounted under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to rupture, no flooding. While a leak is not impossible as with any plumbing appliance or instrument, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 45 gallons of water sitting around waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t keep water in a tank, you always have new, clean water that isn’t from a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these wonderful reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the best option for your home, call San Antonio Air Service Experts today for a no-charge in-home analysis
. We want to make sure you decide on the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, tell you all the facts, and be here when you’re ready.