Energy efficiency never felt so good. Literally. Our maximum efficiency gas furnaces will keep your space warm and comfortable, and they’ll do so with amazing energy efficiency. In fact, these products offer maximum efficiency for all gas furnaces we have. Learn more about each of these furnaces below. After you’ve narrowed down your selections, give San Antonio Air Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in San Antonio a call at 210-570-9705. We’ll provide a free quote and answer all your furnace replacement questions.
If there was only one word to describe the SLP98V, we’d probably pick “perfect.” That’s pretty convincing in itself, but it doesn’t do justice to the benefits and features of this dynamic gas furnace. First of all, this is one of the most energy-efficient furnaces you can get.1 Boasting up to 98.2% efficiency and a Most Efficient designation by ENERGY STAR®, this system can save you more than $800 a year.2 That’s nothing to sneeze at. However, it’s not the only outstanding feature on this gas furnace. The SLP98V is built with many features, including:
- Variable-capacity system – this means it automatically adjusts as necessary to work at maximum efficiency. We know we already covered efficiency, but we just can’t get over this one.
- SilentComfort™ technology and variable speed blower – reduces sound levels
- Duralok Plus™ Heat Exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- Self-calibrating variable speed inducer – for cleaner combustion
- SureLight Control Board – controls all furnace operations and is iComfort™ compatible
The bottom line: this unit has nearly endless features to stay reliable and energy efficient. Call 210-570-9705 or schedule a free appointment online to learn more about gas furnaces in San Antonio.
Across North America, and in San Antonio, gas furnaces don’t come quieter than this one. The SL280V features a variable speed motor and special sound-absorbing materials to make it 4.5 times quieter than your typical gas furnaces. In fact, it’s the quietest in its class3 and helps you feel comfortable without being disrupted by the furnace’s operating sounds. We suppose we can make that sacrifice...
Learn about more features of the SL280V, like its:
- Two-stage gas valve – modifies the amount of gas used for more accurate temperature control
- SureLight® Ignitor – to ensure a long life and reliable operation
- Sealed Blower Compartment – lessens heat loss and improves efficiency
- High efficiency variable speed motor – which may help decrease your energy bills
The EL296E gas furnace is all about the numbers. And we want you to know about a few that really stand out. First, this furnace reached AFUE rating of up to 96%, which is not only higher than the average, but it could save hundreds on your yearly energy expenses. Further, the EL296E’s Power Saver™ Constant Torque motor is up to 33% more efficient than standard single-stage motors and up to 200% more efficient when it’s in constant fan mode. Other features include:
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Higher SEER ratings in cooling mode – keeps energy waste to a minimum
- Two-stage gas valve – varies heating output for higher efficiency
- Sound-absorbing insulation – for quiet operation
- SureLight® igniter and control board – ensures long product life and high reliability
Let San Antonio Air Service Experts help with all your San Antonio area gas furnace needs. Schedule your free appointment today.
1 Based on sound pressure levels during steady-state, high-fire and low-fire operation of Lennox SLP98UH070XV36B and leading competitive units as of July 2013 at mid-point temperature rise and minimum external static pressure when set up per Section 4.4.4 of AHRI 260-2012. Efficiency ratings established per test standard: ANSI/ASHRAE 103-2007.
2 Savings amounts depict potential energy savings you can expect from Lennox® furnaces, versus a 65% AFUE model. Your actual savings may vary depending on the weather patterns in your local area, local fuel rates and you individual lifestyle.
3 Based on sound pressure levels during steady-state, high-fire operation of Lennox SL280UH070V36A and leading competitive units at mid-point temperature rise and minimum external static pressure when set up per Section 4.4.4 of AHRI 260-2012.