The best way to avoid poor performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with San Antonio Air Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in San Antonio. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians will take care of all your furnace needs. They’ll perform our exclusive 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll be worry-free knowing our 9 are NATE-certified, meaning they’ve passed rigorous training and are highly qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will work to its maximum efficiency longer, providing continuous heat throughout the winter season.
At San Antonio Air Service Experts in San Antonio, we offer a number of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Examine and clean gas burner section
- Our techs inspect the heating exchange surface for chips or signs of wear, which is critical to maintaining peak efficiency.
Verify proper airflow and blower operation
- This process ensures air is properly circulating through your home to produce the highest comfort.
Confirm calibration of gas valve
- We analyze your unit’s fuel operation to ensure the right pressure is delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is important for efficiency and safety.
Examine all electrical components
- Many of your system’s electrical parts should be reviewed annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. The last thing you need is a problem with one of these parts on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This heating and cooling service covers 29 checks and includes our exclusive 11-point Home Health™ Report Card so you can review any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could regular furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help lessen your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is effectively maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.
Browse through our Maintenance Plans, or call 210-570-9705 to schedule a tune-up for your furnace today.