Don’t read too much into this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces still have high energy efficiency, especially compared to that really old furnace you have at home. With durable cabinets that improve product life, these gas furnaces are reliable and may lead to reduced energy bills. Discover all the benefits with descriptions of each product below or making an appointment with San Antonio Air Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in San Antonio.
In San Antonio, an EL180E gas furnace isn’t only helpful in the colder months. It can help you save energy in the summer months, too. No joke. It’s all possible with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is designed to keep a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature is altered. The furnace is also quiet, helps reduce waste and minimizes your utility bills. Dual-fuel lets you connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your system can switch between gas and electric to keep you warm and relaxed.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliable performance
- Durable steel cabinet – made to last, and its resilient finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – improves comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds low and minimizes losses
When it all comes down to two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace really stands out. If in search of energy efficiency, you’ll find a 93% AFUE efficiency rating, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. Basically, you have the opportunity to save hundreds on your utility bill every year because the ML193 minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you want to see more about performance, note the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and better reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and made to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for total control and easy operation
Just because it’s basic efficiency doesn’t mean you won’t save. The ML180 gas furnace has an efficiency rating of 80% AFUE, so you’ll save energy and money with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. In addition, its sealed blower compartment minimizes loss and maximizes efficiency, so you – and your home in San Antonio – will stay warm and comfy even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – exceeds industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to increase reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – allows you to combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in San Antonio, give us a call at 210-570-9705 or schedule a free appointment.