The Landmark® Rooftop System: Greater Performance. More Flexibility.The Lennox® Landmark rooftop system boasts many outstanding features. With standard- and high-efficiency models, the Landmark rooftop system earns a SEER rating of up to 13.0, a 14.5 IEER rating and an EER rating of up to 12.7. When you add the optional MSAV® supply fan, you’ll see the Landmark’s efficiency increase by up to 27%1. Saving increase further with this system’s Environ™ coil system, which uses up to 52% less refrigerant and has up to 59% less weight.
The Landmark is sold in 2- to 25-ton gas/electric and electric/electric and 2- to 20-ton heat pump configurations. Some of its best features include:
- Field-installed CO2 sensors to decrease CO2 and VOC levels
- Field- or factory-installed MERV 8 or 13 filters reduce airborne particles
- Optional MSAV supply fan lessens humidity
- ENERGY STAR® certification
- Interlink compressor delivers better reliability and efficiency
- Environ™ coil system ensures reliable operation and reduces the time it takes to clean the condensing coil
- Isolated compressor compartment enables compressor operation to run normally and not disrupt airflow throughout performance checks
From installation to repairs, San Antonio Air Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in San Antonio can take care of all your Landmark rooftop system needs. We’re the experts in this field, so whether you’re looking to buy a new system or only need some repair work, we’ve got you covered. Call 210-570-9705 to set up your free consultation.
1 Part load. IEER improvement. Comparing standard 10.9 IEER system to optional MSAV 13.8 IEER system.