Strategos® Rooftop Systems: The Most Energy Efficient System in the IndustryAfter adding together Environ™, MSAV® and Prodigy® technologies, you’ll get the most efficient Commercial HVAC rooftop system in the industry1: the Lennox® Strategos®. This forward-thinking, ENERGY STAR® certified equipment has earned a SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) up to 16.1, and 14.3 EER, which will help reduce the amount of electricity your company uses and decrease your utility bills. An optional MSAV – that’s Multi-Stage Air Volume – supply fan leads to year-round savings with less energy consumption.
And that’s just brushing the surface. The Strategos also offers:
Increased comfort and better indoor air quality
- Filter driers protect your system from dirt and moisture
- An optional economizer improves IAQ and offers energy-saving operation
- Prodigy® unit controller tracks the runtime of every major component and keeps service records to operate the unit at peak efficiency, comfort and reliability
- SmartWire™ system simplifies thermostat and field sensor installation to nearly eliminate the possibility of miswiring
- BACnet module permits two-way communication for system monitoring and remote troubleshooting
- Corrosion-resistant cabinet made of galvanized steel under a paint finish that safeguards against rust
- Independent motor mount allows for simple, efficient access
- A slab coil enables faster and deeper cleaning
- Circuit breaker grants fast and easy power shut-off and safeguards against overcurrents
Our team at San Antonio Air Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in San Antonio is fully trained to install, service and repair Strategos rooftop systems. Call 210-570-9705 for more information.
1 Claim pertains to 14.3 EER rating for the SCA036H4B 3-ton unit, based on comparison of publicly available information regarding steady-state efficiency (EER) for single packaged rooftop units, 3 to 24 tons, G/E, E/E or cooling only, 3-phase voltage. Established through internal review of competitive literature, December 2012.